Adafruit will not be shipping orders Thursday November 23, 2023 in observance of Thanksgiving.
Don’t forget to get your orders on time for the holiday season!
Have you heard about our FREEBIES!?
Adafruit offers exciting deals and free items when you shop with us.
DOMESTIC ORDERS – FOR DELIVERY BY THURSDAY DECEMBER 21, 2023
- USPS Ground Advantage/Priority Mail: Place orders by 11 am ET Thursday, December 7 *There is no guarantee that 1st class packages will arrive by Thursday December 21.
- UPS Ground: Place orders by 11 am ET Tuesday December 12 *There is no guarantee that UPS Ground packages will arrive by Thursday December 21.
- UPS 3 Day: Place orders by 11 am ET Friday, December 15
- UPS 2 Day: Place orders by 11 am ET Monday, December 18
- UPS Next day air: Place orders by 11 am ET Tuesday, December 19
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – FOR DELIVERY BY THURSDAY DECEMBER 21, 2023
- USPS First Class Mail International: Place orders by Thursday, November 16 *Can take up to 30 days or more with worldwide delays and customs. Not a trackable service and cannot be guaranteed to arrive by December 21. We do not recommend USPS for your holiday needs.
- DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE: Place orders by Monday December 11 *There is no guarantee that international packages will arrive by December 21.
Adafruit publishes a wide range of writing and video content, including interviews and reporting on the maker market and the wider technology world. Our standards page is intended as a guide to best practices that Adafruit uses, as well as an outline of the ethical standards Adafruit aspires to. While Adafruit is not an independent journalistic institution, Adafruit strives to be a fair, informative, and positive voice within the community – check it out here: adafruit.com/editorialstandards
Adafruit is on Mastodon, join in! adafruit.com/mastodon
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
No comments yet.
Adafruit has a “be excellent to each other” comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, be respectful of makers of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don’t spam – Thank you!