Learn basic principles concerning BLE security concepts with STM32WB.
Get some knowledge on BLE Security concepts and see in practice security related API of BLE Middleware of STM32WB
– Understand the basic requirements and threats in BLE communication
– Distinguish BLE protocol layers that are responsible for security
– Use the BLE WPAN API to establish secure link and restrict access to the data stored inside device
– Understand pros and cons of various pairing methods
– Understand the difference between LE Legacy pairing and Secure simple pairing
Who should attend this course?
• Engineers looking for information about STM32WB and how to secure Bluetooth Low energy communication.
• Engineers interested in STM32WB tools and its configuration
Documents related to this session can be found at:
Hands-on sessions and example projects can be found at:
In case of any questions, suggestion, feel free to contact us at our forum at:
Please share with us your feedback on this MOOC using anonymous survey at: