Happy holidays everyone!
On behalf of all employees and the Board of Directors, I am sending you my warmest wishes for a restful, peaceful and meaningful holiday season. We truly hope that 2023 will be a better year for everyone! Despite its difficulties, 2022 was an especially productive year for us at Espressif, during which we reached new milestones that we can be proud of. We will present these at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2023) in Las Vegas, USA, from 5 to 8 January, 2023.
It is widely known that CES® is the most influential tech event in the world. It is, in fact, the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. This is where the world’s sharpest innovators hit the stage, and where the biggest brands do business and meet new partners.
A central theme of CES 2023 will be diversity and inclusion. For innovation to reach its full potential, diverse voices and perspectives must be heard and amplified. This is how businesses in the tech industry can really flourish. Women, people of color, as well as people with disabilities and age-related challenges are making a difference, despite a traditional lack of representation and funding in the technology field. Therefore, their contribution to today’s tech world will be duly highlighted at CES 2023, in Las Vegas.
Among these remarkable contributors, Espressif will present its own unique achievements. Here are a few of them:
- Espressif’s solutions for the Matter protocol, which ensure the secure and seamless connectivity of smart-home devices.
- The ESP-ZeroCode modules, which provide out-of-the-box Matter connectivity, based on our innovative SoCs: ESP32-C3 (ESP8685), ESP32-C2 (ESP8684), and ESP32-H2.
- ESP32-C6, Espressif’s first Wi-Fi 6 SoC integrating 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5 (LE) and the 802.15.4 protocol.
- ESP RainMaker®, based on the AWS serverless architecture, for private Cloud deployment.
- ESP Insights, which is Espressif’s remote observability and diagnostics platform for field-deployed devices.
- ESP32-S3, Espressif’s dual-core XTensa LX7 MCU, designed for AIoT applications.
You still have time to book an appointment with Espressif’s team at CES 2023, so you can get all the information you need about our products and services. Just click on the photograph below and provide the required information.
Keep reading this month’s newsletter, so you can learn more exciting news from Espressif:
Espressif Launches Matter-Related Services
Espressif’s new Matter-compatible Device Certificate Generation and Pre-provisioning Services aim to reduce manufacturing complexities while also safeguarding CSA standards.
ESP-IDF v5.0 is a major update for ESP-IDF v4.x., and is the latest stable release. It is mostly compatible with apps written for ESP-IDF v4.x, but there are some breaking changes and removal of deprecated functionality, as well.
Warren Gay, in his new book, explains how the availability of Espressif’s ESP32-C3 provides a way to get hands-on experience with RISC-V. Furthermore, the open-sourced QEMU emulator adds a 64-bit experience in RISC-V under Linux.
Senior Customer Support Officer.